Hello hello everyone! It was such an incredible week to be a missionary! Oh my word! Words cannot express how happy being a missionary makes me. Lots of wonderful miracles happened this week! Wasn’t general Conference wonderful?! Oh my goodness. My prayers go out to Sister Hales and her family. I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. This round of General Conference I went in with three specific questions and all of them were answered throughout many talks. I am grateful to have experienced receiving direct revelation from a loving Father in Heaven. General Conference is truly the Lords Conference.
Some miracles this week! My favorite part to share with everyone! Because this gospel is a gospel of miracles and we know and worship a God of miracles. We are working with a guy that we met last week! He is so sweet and just full of light! When we first met him he expressed he didn’t really believe in God and now 2 weeks later he is praying daily, reading the Book of Mormon daily, and he came to General Conference! We had some powerful lessons over Facebook video chat with him this week and we’re able to invite him to start living the word of wisdom! It was wonderful. We are so grateful the Lord let us to him. He is on the path to becoming a new creature in Christ.
Another wonderful miracle we experienced was we were driving and there was a man walking on the side of the road. Sister Howell pulled over ( she is awesome! ) the prompting to talk to this man hit us like a ton of bricks. We got out of the car and started talking to him! We introduced the message that we share and we also invited him to General Conference and he came to the Sunday morning session! We were so happy to see him there. He is wonderful and the Lord has prepared him to hear our message.
We didn’t get a chance to see the sweet Micronesian family we’re working with this week but we look forward to seeing them this coming week! And maybe we will each them a hymn and sing it with them! 🙂
We had 4 investigators join us at General Conference this weekend. What a miracle to see them all listening to the Spirit and one of them even took notes! The Spirit was so strong as we were sitting there with them.
My heart is full of gratitude that the heavens are open! God is communicating with us today! The question is do we have eyes to see and the ears to hear the messages He is sharing with us. I would invite you all to ask God what He is trying to teach you that day. We are His children and He loves us all so much. I know that Christ lives and again this Gospel is a gospel of miracles and we do worship a God of miracles. Have a great week!
- We matched for DM! And it’s getting colder ️
- Went to lunch with some of our district after District Meeting. #thebest
- This is the face we make when we knock doors. Just kidding!
- Walmart has cool Wonder Woman PJs so we bought some!
- So the past two weeks our branch mission leader has given us the opportunity to train members on how to share the gospel. Some people got to the meeting early so I decided to try and draw their favorite animals. I failed so badly so they wanted a picture!
- Our Skype lesson with Bryan!
- This is Chewy’s Halloween Halloween costume and I LOVE IT!
- This Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is amazing and it is limited! Go get it 🙂
- We love visiting Linda ️
- Falling in love with Junction City
- My reaction when Sister Howell’s mom sent us Saturday Warriors’s MUSIC! THANK YOU! I totally lip synced to Sailing On! WE LOVE YOU!
- I couldn’t be happier. Everyone needs a Sister Howell in their life. Shoutout to her first general Conference as a missionary!
- We love each other so much we are so dysfunctional together
- Sunday night dinner with the Whites! We love them
- Super happy to be a missionary