Blog Title: JUNCTION CITY, KS
Hello friends and family! This week went by crazy fast and lots of great things happened! I got to go on two exchanges this week! One with Sister Nail and one with Sister Bender! We had Zone Conference this week. It was an amazing revelatory experience. I love being able to be taught by President, the Assistants, fellow missionaries, and the Spirit!
After zone conference President asked if he could speak to me. He sat me down and I said, ” President I’m not gonna lie I am little scared right now…” He began to laugh and said, ” you already know what I’m going to say…” In that moment I totally didn’t haha! He said, ” Sister Thompson I am releasing you as a Sister Training Leader. It is hard having a Sister Training Leader companionship that cannot drive ” Immeaditly I began to cry not only because I knew I was leaving this wonderful area, but my companion, the sisters in these three zones, and the people in the ward and in the area. He thanked me for my service on the Mission Leadership Council and with the sisters. He informed me I would be going to Junction City, KS with Sister Hansen. Junction City is up by Manhattan. At first my heart was so sad but once I let the news settle in I began to feel peace about it.
I am grateful for all my time in Bel Aire and grateful for the last three weeks with Sister Setoki, I feel so blessed to have gotten the opportunity to serve with her and learn from her! She taught me diligence and accountability unto the Lord. I love with her all my heart and she will do amazing things in Bel Aire!
Speaking of amazing things! The Kansas Wichita Mission this Saturday will be visited by Elder Dallin H. Oaks. Oh my goodness! What an incredible opportunity to hear from an apostle of the Lord. I feel so blessed to be here at this time.
I hope you all have a great week! Sorry this email is so short. We have had a crazy week. Love you all!
This scripture is gonna help me out tons this week and I hope it will help some of you!
Mosiah 7:33 ” But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage. “
- Ms. Lavonne Blair. We love this lady and grateful Maggie could come with us to visit her!
- Last time to get BOBA in Bel Aire with my favorite people! I will miss all of them!
- Exchanges with Sister Nail! We loaded Lavonne’s cigarette box with pictures of Christ. It was so fun!
- Zone Conference picture!
- I love the Cashmans! I will MISS THEM ️
- Our District! My last picture with them 😦
- Knocking apartment complexes 🙂
- Sister Cashman gave us water bottles. Thank you Sister Cashman!
- Taking pictures of the land I love
- Exchanges with Wichita West Spanish Sisters!
- Saying goodbye to the Sants, the Atwood’s, and Sister Laham 🙂
- The Bishop and his family!
- Saying goodbye to Sister Setoki