It’s hard to put this week into words. Being in the presence of an Apostle of the Risen Lord Jesus Christ was a life changing experience. As I shook his hand and looked into his eyes I felt I had a personal interview with him. What a moment. We sat in the front row!! My eyes began to fill with tears as I watched him greet fellow missionaries. We also had the amazing opportunity to hear from Elder Brett K. Nattress of the quorum of the seventy. As well as Elder Rawsen who is our Area authority seventy.
Many great inspired principles were taught. The Spirit pricked my heart multiple times throughout the meeting that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, The Book of Mormon is the word of God, I have been called of God to labor in the Kansas Wichita Mission, We have a loving Heavenly Father who loves us so dearly, The Atonement of Jesus Christ makes Salvation possible and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has been restored in these latter days. I want each and everyone of you to know that I know these things are true, the Gospel of Jesus Christ blesses us not only as individual people but as families.
So many miracles this week! Oh my word my heart is just so happy to be here with my wonderful companion Sister Hansen and to be in a city of miracles. Let’s talk about these miracles!
Mike Shaw! He is such a good man! Oh my goodness. He has been meeting with the sister missionaries for little while and is just so awesome. His heart has been so prepared. We had an amazing lesson this week on the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We had two recent converts there and their testimonies were so powerful and really helped Mike! He then came to church on Sunday and loved it! He stayed for all three hours and will be coming with us next week. Yesterday we went over to his home and talked about keeping the commandments of God and how all the commandments are for our benefit! We invited him to read 2 Nephi 31 and he was so happy! He just makes my heart so happy. I can’t say that enough.
Patrick Magaña was baptized and confirmed this weekend! It was so good to meet him! I don’t know him very well BUT he was truly prepared to hear this message! He is truly a kingdom builder and will be a great strength to the branch!
Junction City is wonderful. I am so grateful to be here and I love my mission. Christ lives and walks with me everyday He also walks with each and everyone of you.
- REUNITING WITH SISTER SHIPLEY! Sorry the photos are blurry 🙂 ( they are coming from a video ) it was a great moment
- Exchanges with Sister McArthur!
- William Dickman is from Sherwood! And most missionaries who served in his ward!
- This picture is from a while back in Maize. But this is how I feel everyday while serving our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
- This is Mike. Mike is amazing and he wants to come closer to His Savior.
- On Saturday Patrick Magaña entered into the waters of baptism. Saturday was an amazing day! Yay for Patrick! ( He is the one in the purple shirt & I am holding Sister Hogan I replaced her in Junction City and she taught him )
- Jammin ‘ out to Circle of Life by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir in the car wash! Yay for p- day
- Our mission with Elder Dallin H. Oaks and Elder Brett K. Nattress