We had a busy week this week but a good one! Lots of miracles and trials of faith! Here are some of the miracles!
On Tuesday night we had a skype lesson with Joe! And we went over the baptismal questions and he surprised by telling us he wants to be baptized! We were in shock and tears. We were crying, Joe was crying, the Spirit was so strong. Then, on Thursday we had a lesson and he is having a trial of faith right now. We are keeping daily contact with him and praying he will come to a knowledge of his Redeemer once again like he has in the past. He is amazing and we know he will get through this.
On Saturday night we had dinner in a members home and another member from the Ridgepoint ward brought a referral! It was amazing. We had Brother Ouko there to translate. Her name is Marie and she is from Congo. We taught her the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. All the members bore her testimony and the Spirit was very strong. We can’t wait to meet with her again.
Last night we had dinner with the Sant family. After dinner sister sant took us to her neighbors house and we were able to introduce the Book of Mormon to Him and testify of eternal families. His wife died a couple months ago and it was a great lesson. We are seeing him tomorrow night and we are so excited.
It is such a blessing that these members are engaged in missionary work. We love the ward we are in and they are so fun! I’m so grateful to be here.
This week was draining and hard but so good! Many amazing moments that will not be forgotten. I love my mission and my Savior Jesus Christ. I’m grateful to know He is with me every step of the way. I would invite you all to let the Savior walk beside you in your life. He loves you and He is with you. John 14:18 says, ” I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”
Have a good week everyone! I love you all 🙂
- Weekly Planning Session
- Skyping the family on Mothers Day
- Our Skype lesson with Joe!
- The Bel Aire District
- I’m so grateful for these elders & sisters
- Kansas Cows & Skies
- An EATing sign in Newton, KS
- Exchanges with the Newton sisters
- Driving in Kansas
- Exchanges with Hermana Datillo in Pratt
- Her shoes got soaked by the rain so she went barefoot for a little bit
- Group Picture with the Pratt Sisters
- Exchanges with College Hill sisters
- Sister Wolford 🙂
- Sister Curran has been in pain lately so the doctor gave her norco. She was hilarious.
- Some of Sister Curran and I’s favorite quotes.
- Happy Sunday from Sister Curran & I
- Last p-day