Hello hello! I hope y’all are doing well! This week was crazy and tiring but so good!
Some cool experiences!
On Tuesday we had the opportunity to go to BYU Living Legends show with Joe! It was amazing. It was all about the pride cycle in the Book of Mormon. What an amazing experience that was! The Spirit was there and Joe loved it. At the end all the performers sang, ” I am a Child of God” I love BYU Living Legends.
Joe and Jax came to church yesterday. That was a miracle from the Lord. They both had been prepared early in the week and came. They both had a good experience. We are grateful for both of them. They are both growing their faith through the Book of Mormon. Real intent isn’t quite there for them yet but we are working on it. The Spirit is coming unto their hearts.
This week Sister Curran and I had a huge finding mentality. So we found lots of new people that we look forward to working with this week. We met this one woman named Norma that we look forward to going back and seeing. We read the last two paragraphs in the Book of Mormon introduction and she loved how it talked about pondering in your heart. She was touched by the Spirit and is reading it! We love her and are grateful the Lord placed her in our path.
Shoutout to my beautiful mother for this Mother’s Day! I love you Mom. You have taught me so much. I can’t imagine my life without you. Your incredible and I can’t wait to see you on Sunday. I LOVE YOU! Thank you!
I have never been happier. My mission has been so redeeming! I can ‘t imagine being anywhere else! I love Kansas, the people, my companion, and the Lord. Have a good week everyone!
1-3. BYU living legends with Joe & at the end all the missionaries were passing out Books of Mormons
4. We took out brand new missionaries on Tuesday! I love Sister Garner
5. I found my car look alike in Kansas!
6-7. Just Hangin’ from a basketball hoop
8. um… so this coconut water yeah it’s NASTY. Sister Curran took a screenshot of me for my first reaction. I’ll stick to regular water.
9. These children just ran up to us yesterday! We love them so much! We are learning their language ( they speak Swahili ) and starting to teach their families
10. this is us trying to take a picture earlier today in the car